Selasa, 5 April 2011

Lee Joon "Honestly, i can't act very well in front of female partner"


Male group MBLAQ's Lee Joon revealed his honest feelings regarding his recent partnership with IU and T-ara's Jiyeon.

Lee Joon has been at the center of attention through his appearance with IU in the music video, "My Heart is Beating," which K.will made a comeback with. Furthermore, he has also received attention through his involvement in dubbing the animated movie "Gnomeo and Juliet" with Jiyeon.

Compared to his other members he has frequently worked alongside his female peers in the music industry but in an interview with TVDaily he confessed that, "I've never considered myself to be lucky in regards to my female partners."

He said, "Everything is just work and we're all participating in projects to do well so I've never thought about it being a case of luck" and further stated, "They're all very good at what they do and as their peer, the extent of my interest in them is thinking, 'They're really good.'"

Lee Joon continued by saying, "Honestly, in front of my female counterparts I'm not very good at acting. So when I'm filming individually I tell them that it's okay if they don't help me and I act while looking at their fists," revealing a different side.

On another note, MBLAQ held their last stage on SBS' 'Inkigayo' on the 20th and ended their promotions for their first album, which they released one year and two months after their debut. 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan