Selasa, 5 April 2011

MBLAQ LEE JOON REVEALS A PASSPORT PICTURE BACK IN A DAY WHEN HIS SKIN WAS GOOD.."HE'S CUTE"


MBLAQ Lee Joon revealed a fresh passport picture.

On Mnet ‘Wide Entertainment News-MBLAQ’s Sesame Player’, which was broadcast in 4th,
MBLAQ members excluding Lee Joon spend happy time as they revealed graduation
pictures.
Lee Joon stated “I will show a passport picture that I never showed anyone else
before. It’s a picture that I took in hurry few weeks prior to ‘Ninja Assassin”s
filming.” when he revealed a passport picture through a broadcast for the first time.
“I was tired at that time because of the movie filming. During that time, my skin
was in a good shape, but it got tanned after living as martial arts person for
few months.”.
Netizens who saw Lee Joon’s passport picture showed responses of “Your skin is
still good”, “Very cute”, “You present a small laughter”, and “This picture
probably looks better than the graduation picture”.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan